Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rehabilitator Receives Royal Recognition


Trevor Weeks, founder of East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service was recently honored with a Medal of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in recognition of his work, helping injured wildlife since the mid 1990s.
"I am glad I have proven so many people wrong about where I was going with my life and voluntary work,I might be poor but I am so much happier as a result."  





Congratulations, Trevor!!!!



Trevor should be celebrating, but it seems he's working harder than ever to raise emergency funds. After an exceptionally busy year, WRAS is in dire need of financial aid. Read Trevor's appeal letter, HERE. 

Please, please, consider supporting WRAS with a donation or gift from their Amazon Wish List



No comments:

Post a Comment